(Redirected from Guera)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guéra or Guera may refer to:
- Guéra Prefecture, a former first-level administrative division of Chad until 1999
- Guéra Region, a first-level administrative division of Chad since 2002
- Guéra Department, a second level administrative division of Guéra Region, Chad
- Kperou Guera, a village in Parakou subdistrict, Borgou Department, Benin
- La Guera, a town in Western Sahara, also known as Lagouira
- R. M. Guéra (born 1959), a Serbian comic book author and illustrator
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.